A leading Seattle construction company is growing their business with current clients by immersing their customers in new construction plans a year before the first ground is broken. With VRstudios, it is possible.
- Brought an early-stage 3D model of a building exterior from SketchUp into a real time 3D engine in minutes while preserving scale.
- Expanded the physical walking space by creating tools for navigation.
- Allowed building engineers to walk around the building and see elements in 3D that they could not visualize from blueprints – dramatizing a jaw-dropping designed curved wall.
An architecture firm needed to demonstrate a radically forward-thinking new building to a Fortune 500 client. With VRstudios, it’s achievable.
- Brought a high-end, beautifully rendered 3D model of a building interior from 3ds Max into a real time 3D engine.
- Used advanced, realistic lighting techniques to make the model photo-realistic.
- Worked with architects to highlight certain features of the model, giving users the option to change out lighting fixture designs and surface materials.
A major aircraft design firm asked VRstudios to demonstrate to a major aerospace giant how customers could tour an airplane in virtual reality – resulting in a major sale. With VRstudios, it’s within reach.
- Brought a 3D model of a jet from 3ds Max into a real time 3D engine.
- Allowed multiple users to simultaneously walk though and interact with the jet.
- Created ability for each user to switch between multiple configurations of the jet interior.
- Brought the system to various facilities to show a multi-million dollar multiple jet project to important decision makers.”